Salary: €32,000 - €36,000
A leading international bank are seeking to hire a loan administrator on a 12 month contract with a view to permanency.
- Assisting department head with management tasks
- Daily monitoring and processing of loans
- Fee processing of all related activity
- Management of Risk/Margin sharing transactions
- Providing middle office support to loan book
- Liaising with clients, banks, internal departments and global sites
- Nostro reconciliations
- Preparation of daily, monthly quarterly and ad hoc reports
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Business/Finance 3rd level qualification
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in banking operations
- Proven ability to interact with senior stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate up, across and down the organisation.
- Analytical and numerate with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to engage with all business operations
If you are interested in the above role please send your CV to email@example.com or call Colin on 01 4744608 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.