Salary: €27,000 - €35,000
An international bank based in Dublin 4, is looking to hire a Compliance Analyst to join their team.
- Assisting with regulatory and compliance administration duties including regulatory reporting and filings;
- Assisting with regulatory and compliance projects;
- Assisting with ensuring general adherence to applicable regulations, policies, procedures, systems and controls and the firm’s overall compliance strategy;
- Various day to day duties including but not limited to the management of various registers, dashboards and policy management system;
- Other adhoc duties and projects as required including supporting the Chief Compliance Officer with day to day compliance queries form the business.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Up to 1 years' experience in a compliance role desirable
- Relevant third level qualification (Business/Finance/Law or related subject)
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Genuine interest in pursuing a career in compliance
- Ability to work quickly and accurately and adhere to deadlines
If you are interested in the above position, please contact Colin on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 4744608.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.