Project Accountant | Government Body | City Centre Dublin
16 month contract
A well-known Government Body looking to hire an Financial Accountant/ Project Accountant on an initial 16 month contract. The role will report directly to the Finance Manager and sit on a friendly and hardworking medium- large size team of people.
Excellent opportunity to work for a company with a reputation for excellence and development within their industry.
- Responsible for internal budgeting
- Manage full trial balance and maintain monthly balance sheet reconciliations (including VAT returns, sales reconciliations, wages reconciliations, etc).
- Liaising with local management and billing teams
- Monthly and annual assistance with forecasts and budget preparation
- Involvement in the annual audit
- Financial reporting
- Ad-hoc projects including general administrative duties
- Ongoing improvement of department controls and processes
Full job spec available upon application
To be considered for this Financial Accountant/ Corporate Accountant job in Dublin City Centre you must meet the following criteria:
- Finalist/ Newly Qualified/ Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA.
- Excellent Excel Knowledge
- Strong Analytical skills
Salary €50,500 + Benefits such as Pension
For further details on these Financial Accountant/Project accountant job in Dublin City Centre in confidence Louise Dillon in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4639 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional info please contact Louise Dillon on 01 4744639
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.