Accounts Payable to join a healthcare distribution business in West Dublin.
2 – 3 years’ experience required
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that stock and non-stock suppliers are paid to terms, that supplier accounts are reconciled, employee expenses are coded, receipted and paid on a timely basis and that the bank accounts are reconciled as required.
With over 200 employees and a specific clinical training and educational department, with an annual turnover in excess of €100 million.
Must have experience working with very high volumes.
- Transaction Processing
- Supplier and Bank Reconciliations
- Reporting and Control
- Business Support
- 2-3 years accounts payable experience.
- Experience of, and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience in working in a service driven, customer focused environment
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent organisation skills with ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Team player with a positive “can do” attitude. Flexibility to “do what it takes” to get job done
- Proactive, flexible and interested to work in a changing, growing and demanding environment
- Excellent excel skills required
A more detailed spec upon application** please apply email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.