Sigmar Recruitment are working with an established Financial Broker on their recruitment of an Operations Manager to lead their Life and Pensions Administration team.
This is a permanent full-time job based in their Stillorgan Office.
The Operations Manager will have overall responsibility for the Life and Pensions Administration team, working closely with the Sales team to ensure all new business processing and ongoing policy requirements are completed in line with company SLA's.
- Management of administration team
- Allocation of all work tasks
- Overall administration processes, to including new business processing from policy input stage to policy issue stage, following through with pipelines etc.
- Liaising with insurance companies in managing business pipelines
- Preparing policy schedule reports (for annual reviews and pre sales meetings)
- Drafting Investment Recommendation Reports
- Drafting compliance documents required for all new business
- Compiling new business documentation needed for sales meetings with clients.
- Working closely with the Sales Manager to provide a high level of service to new and existing individual clients
- Liaising with Clients and answering queries via phone and email.
- Day to day running of the office
- Dealing with any other essential administration duties you may be assigned in relation to our business.
- Must be QFA qualified or on the way to obtaining same.
- Must have life office or brokerage experience with administration experience across, Pensions, Investments and Protection.
- An ambitious self-starter who is capable of working under little supervision.
- Possess strong time management and IT Skills.
- Capable of working in a busy office environment.
- Good organiser with a proven ability to prioritise tasks and follow through on same.
- Must have an outgoing personality with a strong customer focused mind set.
- Excellent salary of €45,000 - €55,000 and benefits including Pension, Income Protection, Company Phone and more.
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
For more information on this position please contact Alan McLoughlin on (01) 4744 648 or email your CV to email@example.com
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For similar vacancies please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/consultants/alan-mcloughlin
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.