Mortgage Restructures Team Leader Permanent
Dublin 4 50 to 60k
The Mortgage Restructures Team Leader is responsible for assisting the ASU Manager in managing the residential and commercial arrears portfolio to a high level of performance, specifically by driving and managing the Team’s performance.
- Coach and develop the Arrears Support Unit by identifying individual and team development needs.
- Act as an expertise and knowledge focal point for Team members in the area of mortgage arrears, internal procedures and Central Bank compliance.
- Conduct case reviews with Team members to ensure cases are being managed to a high standard and provide appropriate coaching and feedback.
- Present to senior management on the performance of the team on a regular basis.
- QFA / APA desirable.
- Proven experience in team coaching and performance management within a mortgage or lending environment.
- At least 3 year’s experience at this level is essential.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan about this and other many similar Financial Sevices opportunities that I have on at the moment on 4744663 or e-mail me on email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.