A Dublin client looking for a graduate to join their permanent position as a customer service administrator.
The ideal candidate will have studied Finance/ Business? Economics or within a related field and will have 1 years experience within lending or mortgages. The candidate will also need to have knowledge of mortgage processes and an understanding of terminology within this Financial Services sector. Excellent PC, Excel and Word skills are required.
What you’ll do:
- Managing company documentation and the File Stores relationship
- Preparing and carrying out quality checks on all referral packs for cases referred to the Litigation Team
- Analysing the quality of all outgoing customer and third-party correspondence for all teams
- Ensuring all quality checks are carried out within agreed timelines
- Producing monthly quality reporting and data for the Customer Services Manager
- Work on your own initiative
To apply send or learn more, send your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.