- Leading vendor performance management, including working internally to develop and implement sustainable processes but ensure continuous improvement.
- You will be the functional head for a large variety of electro-mechanical medical device manufacturing projects and the vendor management.
- Lead troubleshooting for complex issues and participating in audit and risk assessment testing.
- Scoping out and project managing such improvement projects with cross a functional team including Supply Chain, Quality, R&D and Manufacturing departments.
- Represent documentation in audits with customers, revenue or regulatory authority.
- 5 years or more experience in project management and validation of processes in medical devices or manufacturing environments
- Degree in engineering or technological discipline
- Excellent understanding of ISO 13485 and FDA Design and Development Processes.
If you need further information on the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 091455305. All applications will be dealt with the utmost discretion and confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.