My client a European bank expanding operations in Dublin currently have a requirement for a senior finance professional with a background within Investment banking . You will have 8 years or more within this sector and have strong financial product knowledge
• Consolidation, review and challenge of price testing results for the entity with the senior traders and market risk managers
• Consolidation, review and challenge of Prudent Valuation Adjustments and Fair Value Adjustments
• Provision of valuations subject matter expertise to senior business leads on valuation matters as well as ensuring that appropriate accounting principles are applied in valuations etc
• Assist with hiring Dublin based team members where required.
• Work with Finance experts and project managers to help develop Product Control documentation
• Engage with Markets and businesses to review and assess material new trades etc
• Engage with Regulators and Auditors to demonstrate compliance with policies/ practices.
• Comply with Group reporting timetables, ensuring all internal and external deadlines are met
• Senior Qualified Finance professional with strong Investment banking or similar experience
• Must have extensive financial product knowledge
• Involved in building and managing a strong finance team
• A strong understanding of IFRS accounting rules for fair valuation.
If you match the above requirements and would like to apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.