- This role will support a broad amount of R&D and Operations projects in Cardiac and Vascular areas.
- Developing innovative new packaging solutions for a varioety of NPI, NPD and Continuous Improvement projects to drive competitivesness in the market.
- Working closely with R&D on material selection and needs, acting as SME on packaging regulation requirements and compliance.
- You will provide leadership and direction for strategic and tactical activities.
- Partner with a global package engineering organization and with cross functional staff at other Medtronic locations
- Level 8 degree in engineering and science but a masters is preferable.
- 8 years in direct engineering with 3 years in direct people management.
- Working knowledge of Packaging engineering and design in the medical device sector
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 091455305. All applications will be treated with the utmost sensitivity and discretion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.