- Identify and implement effective QMS processes to support continuous improvement and lean initiatives onsite
- You will be directly involved incoming inspection of materials and supplier quality management, overseeing general QA activity
- Support and deliver continuous improvements and to employ problem solving tools including root cause analysis and CAPA identification. This will also involve taking a lead on the implementation of finding from CAPA and Root Cause Analysis to meet and exceed internal and external requirements
- Provide training on quality systems and compliance.
- Work on RA and Compliance requirements and aid in submissions.
- Conduct internal audits to ISO13485 and GMP requirements, addressing all NCR issues and preventing reoccurrence
- Be part and take lead role in active improvement of the QMS while ensuring complete compliance to GMP for all devices
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a medical device or similarly regulated environment with a science, engineering or equivalent degree
- Good working knowledge of ISO13485 systems and medical device compliance
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.