- You will conduct routine chromatographic and wet chemistry testing of raw materials, in process and finished products and stability samples to make sure they are in strict compliance with GLP & cGMP procedures.
- Assist in the transfer (and troubleshooting, where required) of analytical methods to the QC laboratory as and when required.
- Co-ordinate investigations and ensure OOS results are escalated and initialising relevant FARs and further studies if required.
- Be a SME for third party inspection and review and approve non-chromatographic and chromatographic data.
- Support continuous improvement projects such as 6S and lean processes for the laboratory
- Management of QC SOPs, change controls, deviations and IRFs.
- Must have a bachelor in science or related field with experience in chemistry / biochemistry (chromatographic, wet chemistry and peptide analysis) techniques.
- Requires 5 to 7 years in a regulated pharmaceutical or QC environment with a good working understanding of cGMP
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.