- You will work closely with R&D and Manufacturing scheduling, purchasing and expediting materials for use on NPD projects and Legacy projects.
- Perform Gap Analysis and implement new thinking on how to develop the supply chain function onsite by partnering with Operations.
- Become or act as SME on SAP, working with global partners to integrate new SAP program and cross functionally on NPI projects locally.
- You will negotiate with suppliers to achieve the best value and reduce cost while addressing material or production issues resulting from supplier quality reports or delivery issues.
- Identify production outputs, understand the principles of the MRP and be responsible for maintenance of MPS.
- Manage assigned material inventories using established inventory control systems and tools including Kanbans, visual stocking systems, and MRP.
- Monitor inventory levels to determine required demand and adequate stock levels.
- Request quotes, samples and production first articles for evaluation of new product designs and potential suppliers.
- Manage suppliers with price discrepancies, damaged or returned material, logistics and other supplier issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant area with 4-5 years in an NPI start-up or manufacturing environment.
- SAP business one experience is crucial to this role.
- Must lead by example and be able to develop junior team members.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.