Based in Dublin 2 our client is currently seeking an Engaging and Experienced Team Coordinator / Administrator / PA to join their busy and rapidly growing team.
Reporting to the Office Manager, this candidate will be responsible for providing excellent administration and coordination support to a team of 6 - 8.
In this role, your tasks would include:
- Meticilous diary mangement
- Travel coordination
- Meeting coordination (on and off-site) to include: transport, catering, room booking, agendas, minutes
- Reviewing, proofing, formatting and preparing documents, reports, tenders and correspondence
- Maintaining and preparing both soft and hard copy files
- Ad hoc project and administrative support
The person for this role will be:
- An exceptionally hard-worker - not afraid to roll up your sleeves and row in!
- A total team player - this is a busy role that will need you to assist your colleagues when needed
- Approachable and equipped with excellent coordination, organisational and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and use initiative
- Experience in Diary Management - preferably on Outlook
- Highly proficient in MS Word and Excel
The right candidate will have 2+ years experience in a similar role.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be responded to in due course.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.