A leading player in the real estate / property sector has a vacancy for a credit controller to join a busy
You will need at least 4 years' experience in a credit control collections industry.
• €40,000- €42,000 + bonus, pension, healthcare along with full study support.
• Dublin City Centre
• At least 4 years’ experience in a credit control role.
• Excellent Communication skills and ability to work within a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Strong Organisational skills with the ability to multi task.
• Maintain large client base and ledger.
• Collect client payments in accordance with payment due dates.
• Ensuring tenants pay rent on time or within the agreed credit terms and resolving all rent collection related queries to a satisfactory outcome.
• Building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external clients.
• Liaise with clients and internal departments to ensure all client issues are handled efficiently and effectively.
• Respond in a timely manner to requests for information from internal departments.
• Ensure client invoices and statements are sent in a timely fashion.
• Monitor personal performance to ensure results are tracking positively against target.
• Reporting directly with clients and ensuring they are up to date and satisfied with the overall credit control process
If you wish to apply for this role please send your cv to email@example.com or any questions call Aoife on 01-474 46 91
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.