Credit Controller | Property
A major player in the property sector is currently seeking a credit controller to join a fast-growing department within the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have 4-5 years control experience working within a busy credit control function.
• €40,000- €42,000 + bonus, pension, healthcare
• Dublin City Centre
To be considered for the role of Credit Controller job in Dublin you must meet the following criteria:
• At least 4 years’ experience in a credit control role.
• Excellent Communication skills and ability to work within a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Strong Organisational skills with the ability to multi task.
• Maintain large client base and ledger.
• Collect client payments in accordance with payment due dates.
• Ensuring tenants pay rent on time or within the agreed credit terms and resolving all rent collection related queries to a satisfactory outcome.
• Building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external clients.
• Liaise with clients and internal departments to ensure all client issues are handled efficiently and effectively.
• Respond in a timely manner to requests for information from internal departments.
• Ensure client invoices and statements are sent in a timely fashion.
• Monitor personal performance to ensure results are tracking positively against target.
• Reporting directly with clients and ensuring they are up to date and satisfied with the overall credit control process.
For further details on credit control jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.