Dublin 4| Accounts Payable |40k
-A specialist mortgage company is looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant a to join their team in Dublin 4.
-You will report to the Finanical Controller and you will be responsible for the supplier payments and bank reconciliation process.
-Previous experience in finanical services , banking, insurance and investments.
- 3-4 years technical accounts payable and receivable experience.
- Experience with supplier payments and bank reconciliations
- Excellent IT Skills
Does this sound like you - apply now.
- Good organisation skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills with strong questioning approach.
- Shows high energy for improving processes & problem solving.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow through on tasks.
To apply for this Accounts Payable position, please click on the Apply Button below or please send your cv to email@example.com
A full and detailed job spec will be provided upon application.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.