Software Sales company based in Dublin City Centre require a Business Development Representative
In this position, you will be responsible for qualifying inbound leads adn proactively reaching out to prospects / outbound leads. You will be setting up appointments for the Sales Team. This is an ideal entry level Software Sales Job for a Graduate looking to develop a career in Software Sales
Package will be c. €25k - €28k (depending on experience), commission (depending on achievement - could be anywhere from €7k - €10k) along with a good benefits package and a fun office environment.
As a Business Development Representative / Sales Development Representative / Lead Generator, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Dealing with inbound enquires and qualifying the prospective customers needs
- If a need is identified, you will then schedule a call with the prospective customer and one of the Sales Representatives
- Proactively reviewing the marketplace (and the CRM system) and reaching out to prospective customers
- You will need to have a good understanding of the platform and solution (don't worry - training will be provided)
- Collaborate with colleagues to review and improve processes and procedures
Ideally if you have some exposure to Software Sales or selling to large enterprises
- 3rd Level Qualfication Desirable
- Customer Focused - excellent communication skills
- Drive & Energy
- Ambition to progress into Software Sales position
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further or other Sales & Customer Success Manager roles, please forward CV to Julie Valentine - email@example.com. If you don't have a CV ready just yet, reach out to me on LinkedIn with your profile and we can schedule time for a call!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.