A leader in Intelligent Platform and Cloud solutions seeks an experienced JAVA ENGINEER to create elegant, scalable solutions.
You will join an exciting, rapidly-growing team of talented engineers to create products used across the globe.
In return, the positions offers a superb technical environment, and excellent scope to further your career.
As a senior Java Developer you will tak eon the folling Responsibilities:
- Partner with product managers to design, document, and develop new applications
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements with clear acceptance criteria
- Develop Java applications as part of the platform development team
- Leverage industry best practices to deliver high quality code including automated builds and unit testing
- Build monitoring and performance testing tools
- Actively participate in design sessions
- Conduct code reviews and explore opportunities for technical excellence
- 5+ years Java programming
- Understanding of Design Patterns concepts, software architecture
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly and apply the gained knowledge
- Web services (preferably RESTful APIs with JSON)
- Self starter, hands on attitude
- Ability to think critically and solve problems with well thought out solutions
- Ability to communicate to a wide range of stakeholders to analyse problem points and find solutions
- JSON, XML
- Spring, Play
- DevOps experience
- NoSQL experience (Couchbase/Mongo)
- Build languages (Jenkins DSL for pipelining, Gradle/Maven for building)
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
This is a superb opportunity to join a scaling company and push the possibilities of new technologies!
Apply today to find out more, or call Paul on 01 4744618 for a confidential chat.
Please note - Applicants must be immediately eligible to work in Ireland for the application to be considered
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.