Assistant Data Protection Officer | In-House | €55k
Title: Assistant Data Protection Officer
Type: Fixed Term Contract
Salary: Up to €55,000
A leading State-Sponsored Body are seeking a legal professional with data protection experience to join their team.
If you come from a Data Protection or Compliance background this job will offer you the chance to build on your experience by assisting the chief DPO.
- The successful candidate will assist the DPO in ensuring company compliance under GDPR;
- Assist with internal teams’ compliance with the Regulation, analysing both existing and future practices;
- Monitor and investigate data breaches; and
- Provide support and advice to internal teams in relation to queries under the new legislation.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Similar Data Protection or Compliance role;
- A relevant Data protection or Legal/Compliance qualification;
- Experience in a regulated environment will greatly strengthen your application; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more about this role?
If so, send your CV to email@example.com or you can have a confidential chat with me about this position or any other DPO roles on: +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.