Our client, a high-end international luxury brand, is seeking a supply chain inventory planner to join their Dublin City Centre Office. Your responsibilities include both demand management and inventory planning of a specific product line, that distribute to hotels, boutiques and travel retail.. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join an international brand with a fantastic name in the market!
Salary: Up to €40k with an amazing package including healthcare, pension, dental and staff discount!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Forecast & Validate the demand plans for regional distribution centres for new products and permanents
- Forecast different requirements for different regions, all over the world
- Manage and follow up on delivery process and orders
- Supply Chain qualification – desirable not required
- 1 – 2 Years Inventory Planning experience
- Customer focus / customer service exposure – used to dealing directly with customers
- Very excel and data heavy – must be skilled at excel – pivot tables
- Use SAP – system knowledge helpful
- 2nd languages are helpful – Italian, Spanish, French, German
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.