Senior Payroll Specialist with HR| Dublin City Centre| Salary €40-48K+ benefits and bonus
Brand new Senior Payroll Specialist within a successful Irish company that has expanded the last number of years and is now in multiple European countries. This will be a varied role and will incorporate some HR duties from time to time.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly payroll input for the HQ office of an international Group
- Process absenteeism deductions, bonus payments, overtime and other ad hoc payments as required;
- Reconciling payroll in conjunction with Finance, Head of HR and department Managers
- Provide support to all employees and managers in the scope of Payroll.
- Prepare new hire documentation.
- General letters, filing, and communications with employees.
Requirements for this role:
- If you have experience working with Core HR this would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous payroll experience ideally in a large company.
- Must be confident enough to manage the payroll process on its own.
- Previous experience in dealing with HR queries.
- Looking for an enthusiastic person who loves detail and enjoys a challenge.
If you have the required the experience for this position, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.