A Leading technology company based in the Cork is looking for an experienced Product Owner for a permanent position
- You will work with cross-functional software development teams in a challenging and rewarding professional environment for cutting edge software development.
- You will understand the vision of a product from the point of view of customer, end user and stakeholders.
- You will serve the Product Management and Organisation Stakeholders/Business decision makers.
- Understand and contribute to the product vision and product road-map planning.
- Communicate product vision to the team.
- Work with product stakeholders and development team to determine the MVP per product release.
- Create and maintain the product backlog for the product.
- Prioritise the product backlog to ensure work focuses on items with maximum value and are aligned with the product vision.
- Decompose high-level requirements into workflows, stories, epics and themes so they can be clearly understood by the development teams.
- Perform market research, competitor analysis and understand users, market and domain as necessary to support development
- Provide product subject matter expertise and leadership.
- Work with the development team to drive usability of the product via brain storming design meetings, usability testing and prototypes.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and is the primary contact for queries related to the product and its features.
- Active contributor to the best practice PO function striving for and achieving higher standards of individual and team performance.
- Reporting to Product Stakeholders\Business decision makers.
To apply for this role, please contact Noel Cahill on 0214847134 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.