Sigmar Recruitment on behalf of our client are currently a looking for a Trainee Accountant in the property sector.
If you’re looking to further develop or progress your career, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply to Aoife Mc Camley in Sigmar Accountancy on : email@example.com
To be considered for this Trainee Accountant job in Dublin City Centre you must meet the following criteria:
• 1 - 2 years’ finance experience
• Pursuing and accounting qualification
• University/College degree/Diploma program in Accounting preferred
Some main duties and responsibilities:
• Assist the Finance Manager in day-to-day operational aspects of the Finance Function
• Ownership of all GL system inputs – Sales, Purchase, Bank & GL entries
• Balance Sheet reconciliations & cash-flow management
• Supplier payment runs and debt collection monitoring
• Month-end process culminating in production of final TB
• Payroll information preparation for external payroll provider
• Assist in annual audit info preparation
• Tax returns and submissions
• Other ad-hoc duties/project work as required
Where do I apply?
Contact in confidence Aoife Mc Camley in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4691 or please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
N.B **A more detailed spec will be provided**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.