My client, a leading medical device company based in Galway is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Technician to work on the night shift.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures.
- Work on Electronic troubleshooting, PLC. programming, electronic hardware interfacing.
- Maintain a critical spares inventory for key maintenance items to minimise downtime.
- Assist Manufacturing Engineers in investigating and implementing new production methods.
- Perform equipment qualifications and validations, including report writing etc.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements.
- Take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures with an assigned process or area.
- At least three years experience in a similar role preferably in a Medical Device company.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Experience of Automated Processes a requirement
- Electrical background would be highly desirable
- Proven ability to work well both as part of a team but also able to work on own with minimum supervision.
If you are interested in this role please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300 to discuss.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.