I'm looking for a Senior Product Owner, to play the key role in driving the design, development and go-to-market approach for client's newest SaaS solution.
This is a customer focused role, looking at what the problem is and coming up with the best solution.
You will focus on:
- Working with the Senior Managers to define the high-level problems on the Product Backlog
- Clearly articulate and manage product requirements
- Collaborate with UX team to arrive at prototypes that will drive the sprint execution as well as higher-level vision/strategy conversations with the leadership team
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure their use-cases and requirements are represented in the product backlog
- Communicate regularly with key stakeholders on product status, scope changes and risks.
Skills and experience you would need for this role:
- 4+ years working as a Product Owner in an Agile/Scrum product development environment
- SaaS delivery model experience is a must-have, in either B2B or B2C environments
- Very strong analytical thinking in terms of ability to break down problems into logical components and highly data-driven in terms of making product decisions
- Must have demonstrated experience in leading product initiatives that are large scale in terms of customer base, the complexity of problems solved, the scope of functionality offered, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to influence and persuade peers and leadership in your ideas and vision for the product.
For more information call Maja@firstname.lastname@example.org/ 01474 4699
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.