Another exciting opportunity to work for a multinational call centre.
They are currently seeking to hire a Customer Service Representative to join their Dublin based operation. This is a Perm position. Salary: €20,000 - €24,000 Location: Blanchardstown
(Must have fluent Irish as a language)
- Updating all reporting required as part of the Customer Contact processes
- Understand customers’ needs and determine the appropriate course of action in line with agreed standard operating processes (SOPs) and policies
- Provide a high level of customer service as outlined within the agreed quality standards
- Payment & Charging Duties
- Social Media
- Image Review
- Quality Assurance, Data Protection & Information Security
- Customer Service Value Add
- Customer Communication Management
- The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Leaving certificate or equivalent
- Previous customer service/call centre experience desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone by utilising soft skills, active listening, and clearly speaking to customers
- Should be skilled in basic IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and with problem solving abilities
- Rotational shift hours
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this role to email@example.com for a one to one consultation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.