Sigmar Recruitment has an interesting role for a Senior iOS Developer available with a global tech giant in Dublin West/South Dublin.
• Continuously innovating and believing that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded (their work perks include competitive pay, health and wellness benefits, tuition assistance and more).
• Combines the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant!
What you will do:
• Develop efficient, reusable and performant code
• Architect, design, develop and deploy new features and products
• Identify and address performance issues
• Integrate native applications with back-end .NET systems
• Build quick prototypes to prove concepts and participate in code reviews and design workshops
• Develop micro-apps that integrate seamlessly with the rest of the the company's eco-system
• Participate in the transition of our mobile apps to a highly modularised architecture
• Collaborate with Product Designers to implement the next generation of the client's products
• Conduct research and Proof of Concepts on emerging technologies
• Develop tests cases and write unit, integration and automation tests
• Work as part of a cross functional agile development team
• 3+ years of experience working with iOS, shipping at least one application/software library
• Multiple published apps in the App Store
• Highly proficient in Objective-C and Swift
• Experience with additional platforms a major benefit, particularly .NET and Android
• Experience with integration methodologies for APIs desirable (OAuth, XML, JSON, REST, etc.)
• Experience with GIT or other revision control system is a plus
• Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills working within a distributed development team
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Lydia on email@example.com or alternatively call +35314744686.
If you don't have an updated CV, call me to have a chat and let's see is there a way for you to go forward or perhaps I can help you with more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.