Sigmar Recruitment has a fantastic role for a Reporting and Data Analyst available with a global financial services company in Dublin City Centre.
- Develop new automated reports, using a data warehouse, for deployment to end users through SharePoint involving data modelling and visualisation
- Design solutions, develop reports and present information.
- Conduct full life cycle analysis and development working with customers to identify requirements
- Work with internal customers to define and document business requirements
- Collaborate with business analysts and finance teams
- Determine, develop and implement the approach for sharing management information
You will need:
- 3+ years of experience in a reporting/data analyst role
- Excellent technical skills and a strong understanding of technologies used to support data extraction, report creation and management information publication.
- Advanced Excel skills: PivotTables, Cube Formulas, Charts, Power View
- Working knowledge of Excel PowerPivot add-in or Power BI
- Strong understanding of business information and its visualisation: KPIs, scorecards, dashboards, reports
- Technical experience on data models, database design and querying relational databases using SQL
- Experience and/or knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Qlik, Tableau, Microstrategy
- Strong communication skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service focus
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Lydia on email@example.com or alternatively call +35314744686.
If you don't have an updated CV, call me to have a chat and let's see is there a way for you to go forward or perhaps I can help you with more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.