Accounts Assistant | University | Dublin City Centre
A unique opportunity has become available in an International university based in Dublin City Centre.
My client is looking for a keen and determined accounts assistant who has at least 4 years’ experience working in a finance function.
The successful candidate will gain hands on experience working directly with the CFO.
The salary on the role ranges from 35k – 40k + benefits.
To be considered for this Accounts Assistant job in Dublin City Centre you must meet the following criteria:
• 3 – 4 years’ finance experience
• University/College degree/Diploma program in Accounting preferred
Responsibilities of the Part Accountant job in Dublin include:
• Assist the Finance Manager in day-to-day operational aspects of the Finance Function
• Paying and issuing of invoices, petty cash maintenance and transactions.
• Transactions reporting and creation of monthly expenditure reports
• Balance Sheet reconciliations & cash-flow management
• Supplier payment runs and debt collection monitoring
• General book keeping of the accounts.
• Responsible for the creation and presentation of financial reports.
• Responsible for the creation and presentation of financial reports for the Centre in Dublin.
For further details on the Accounts Assistant jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.