Senior Client Service Account Manager – AIS
Alternative Investments Division (Capital Markets, Debt Funds, Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Real Estate and other Fund Structures)
My client a global fund administrator and corporate services provider new to Dublin is currently looking to hire a Client Service Account Manager to build and maintain relationships across the company, external parties, stakeholders and act as a focal point for allocated clients.
In this role you will mainly provide ongoing relationship support to clients, ensuring the service provided to clients is of the highest standard.
- The ideal candidate will have an appropriate third level business / finance qualification;
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in the finance industry. Ideally you will have a detailed knowledge of structured finance transactions (ABS, RMBS, CMBS);
- Staff supervision / management skills;
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities and must be proficient in Microsoft Office;
- The candidate will have excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and organisational skills with an ability to forge strong bonds;
- Ability to prioritise, meet demanding and tight deadlines;
- Strong administrative and transaction management skills.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.