This product is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. it enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 5,700 leading organizations.
Technical Support Engineers will work closely with the Global Support Team, customers and consultants to fully understand the problems to be solved for rapid resolution. This position combines technical acumen with refined analysis skills to deliver the highest level of problem resolution to Cloud customers, consultants and partners.
This is what you can look forward to:
- Act as the point of contact for Callidus customers, consultants and partners requiring application support
- Triage all incoming web, phone, and email case requests
- Provide phone, chat, and email assistance to customers, consultants and partners on the usage of Callidus products and layered components, such as data transformation tools and report writing tools
- Researches, analyses and troubleshoots to diagnose and resolve technical problems
- Install and configure the product suite to recreate issues and analyse for root cause
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Proactively communicates client status, concerns and issues to appropriate management team
- Contribute to Callidus Community e.g. responding to product forums and posting Knowledge-Base articles
- Updates Support case tracking system to provide accurate and current documentation of issues
- Coordinate with Cloud Operations, Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to help in identifying, reporting and resolving system or product defects.
- Provide on-call support during weekend, on rotation-basis or when scheduled
Qualifications/Requirements to fulfill this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, STEM, or related field required
- 3+ years of experience in a customer support environment, SaaS experience a plus
- Experience with relational databases (such as Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Foundational knowledge of technology components such as:
- Ability to speak/read/write fluent German
- Excellent customer relationship, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly dependable and professional
- Excellent problem solving and listening skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a strong positive attitude
- SQL and stored procedures (PL/SQL, T-SQL)
- Java language including XML, Servlet, EJB APIs
- Scripting programs e.g. Python, Groovy
- Web Application servers e.g. Tomcat, Weblogic
To apply for this position please contact Catriona Coogan at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.