Senior Financial Accountant | Multi Great place to Work winner | North Dublin
A very successful and award-winning technology company is seeking to hire a Senior Financial Accountant on a permanent basis.
The position is for a financial accountant to join a growing accounting team in North Dublin to help look after the Israeli region.
The ideal candidate will ambitious as well as driven as the role offers fantastic progression opportunities.
Senior Financial Accountant:
€55,000 – 65,000 + bonus, healthcare, pension, lunch allowance
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant include:
• Preparation of monthly financial information, from start to finish, for Group entities (including Management Accounts) with supporting commentary, working within strict deadlines and liaising with the subsidiary companies Israeli predominantly.
• Manage full trial balance and maintain monthly balance sheet reconciliations (including VAT returns, sales reconciliations, wages reconciliations, etc).
• Liaising with local management and billing teams
• Monthly and annual assistance with forecasts and budget preparation
• Involvement in the annual audit
• Ad-hoc projects including general administrative duties
• Ongoing improvement of department controls and processes
•Assisting in the integration of completed acquisitions
• Qualified Accountant 1 -2 years PQE
• Experience of US / European / UK and Irish GAAP
• SAP experience
• Mixture of practice and Industry / MNC experience
For further details on Senior Accountant jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website