Sigmar Recruitment are working with a leading Global Advisory company on the recruitment of a Life and Pensions Administrator to join their team in Dublin.
This job is being offered on a permanent full-time basis.
The Life and Pensions Administrator will support the sales team in the set up of new business completing compliance checks, liaising with providers, and following up through to policy issue.
This job will require excellent communication and organisational skills as the Life and Pensions Administrator will be liaising directly with clients and financial advisers and handling queries via phone and email.
- QFA qualification is essential
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar job with a Life and Pensions Broker or Provider
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong team ethic with ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent salary on offer up to €35,000.
- Our client also has a full range of benefits including Pension, Flextime, Educational Support and more.
For more information on this position please contact Alan McLoughlin on (01) 4744 648 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For similar vacancies please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/consultants/alan-mcloughlin
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.