A Senior Engineering role has arisen for my client an Engineering firm in Co. Tipperary.
This permananet role has arisen to due to internal promotion.
He/she will provide project direction, coaching, & mentoring TO other Engineers.
He/she will lead/support the initiation, planning, execution & monitoring/control of assigned projects
He/she will provide engineering support to production through continuous improvement methodologies.
You wil have responsibility for technical support in the selection & qualification of suppliers
Some key duties here will include ( but not limited to ) :
- Lead/participate in projects to initiate, execute, monitor & close all cross-functional projects.
- Manage projects which include new products, process improvements, & cost reductions etc..
- Supports day to day operations success of assigned material commodities.
- Delivers engineering projects to scope, schedule and cost baselines.
- Sourcing, specifying and purchasing production equipment.
- Prepare engineering 3D assemblies and CAD drawings for support.
- Your competency in Change Control (CC), Deviations etc is required here.
- Chairs weekly & monthly review meetings with suppliers, cross site commodity teams etc..
- Drives both proactive quality improvements and cost reductions
- Provide support of Raw Material Specification review/approval.
- Expereinced of working collaboratively within project teams .
- Comfortable with regulatory inspections & employee training .
Your skills & expertise.
- At least 4 years manufacturing operations management experience.
- Ability to understand & follow appropriate departmental policies, procedures, practices etc..
- Some supervisory experience & cross functional collaboration required.
- Relevant Technicasl Degree and/or postgraduate qualification.
- IT skills 3D Cad skills and BOM management skills.
- Exposure to Trackwise highly desired though not essential.
This role is ideal for somebody in an Engineering role looking to gain career development !
Don't delay. Get in touch with me now for full details . firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.