About the Job: Health & Safety Manager
- Overseeing & implementing all Health and Safety aspects.
- Keep abreast of changes in legislation and to alert such changes to the team on areas that will impact the business
- Provide technical advice on all relevant H&S issues
- Accident investigation and identification of corrective and preventative actions. Statutory reporting of accidents to regulatory bodies.
- Workplace safety and environmental risk assessments and reviews in accordance with legislation determining appropriate action and priorities
- To drive the development of a strong safety culture onsite
- Conduct inspections/audits of the site, prepare reports and ensure corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner.
- Provide appropriate H&S training onsite as required.
Requirements: Health & Safety Manager
- Qualification in Occupational Health & Safety
- 5 years + experience at manager level
- Certified trainer for manual handling certificate
- Proven track record in continuous improvement
Application process: Health & Safety Manager
The first step is to contact David Moore at 014744668 or send your CV to email@example.com
The interview process will be 2 rounds and will involve discussion of your qualifications, skills and previous experience.