An established international technology company requires an experienced JAVA ARCHITECT to lead strategy and innovate for current and future solutions.
The Java Architect is a leader in strategy and innovation and the development of strategic solutions to solve stated business challenges. You will collaborate with product management and product development to translate business requirements into technical solutions that align with business goals and technology strategy.
As an experience Java engineer you will have;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related field
- Minimum 10 years of senior-level Java development experience and experience in architecture solutions
- Minimum 8 years developing or designing for Java based Web Applications
- Minimum 2 years developing or designing for multi-tenant applications
- Solid understanding of security/access control, scalability, high availability, and concurrency patterns
- Flexibility and creativity in solution design - including leveraging emerging technologies
This is the a fantastic opportunity to lead the technical direction of a niche, leading technology company and stretch your technical skills.
For a confidential chat call Paul on 01 4744618, or apply online today!
** Please note candidates must be immediately eligible to work in the EU in order for the application to be considered **