My client a leading multi-national based in South Dublin currently have a requirement for an intercompany analyst . You should have strong reconciliation’s experience along with at least 2 years in a finance role within a multi-national
• Logging of inter-company vouchers into payable ledger.
• Matching of goods received notes to invoices
• Reviewing ageing of logged vouchers, goods received notes and resolving issues relating to these.
• Investigation of Intercompany Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss variances.
• Managing payment of invoices
• Management of Intercompany Activity
• Month end reconciliations, reporting,
• Reporting reconciliation
• Part Qualified accountant with 2 years finance experience from a multi-national background
• Strong double entry accounting experience
• Strong bank and intercompany bank recs experience
To apply please make sure you match the above requirements and send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org