I have a great opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineering Manager for a role based in Galway. The role will be responsible for driving the maintenance function onsite and leading and developing the team.
- Responsible for resource scheduling & teams completion of reliability tasks (Preventative & Reactive).
- Ensure best-in-class spares management.
- Budgetary responsibility for site maintenance spend.
- Continuously drive improvement to PM effectiveness and routines. Embed thorough fault finding and root cause analysis into the way the business do things.
- Work closely with Safety, NPI, Process Development, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain & Production teams to maintain cross-functional relationships
- Drive significant change to the maintenance culture, systems and processes to ensure less need for reactive maintenance.
- Manage a large team of technicians and Engineers.
- Degree in Engineering or relevant discipline
- A proven track record in managing maintenance teams and departments for one or multiple sites within a high paced manufacturing environment -
- A proven track record of Implementing Continuous Improvement alongside maintenance within a high paced Manufacturing environment.
- Capable of working in a challenging environment & resolving multiple tasks & initiatives simultaneously.
- A proven history of Change Management within maintenance departments on a medium or large scale is required.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 091 455 300 for more information.