Sigmar Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Technician to work for our market-leading client in North Tipperary. This is a permanent role offering excellent salary, benefits and working environment.
This role is a critical hire where the successful candidate will play a key liaison role between the engineering office and the factory floor to ensure “design for manufacture” is at the core of all activities.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and arrange engineering components to support production
- Laser and plasma nesting and programming of products
- Maintain accurate and up to date records on all products
- Process parts for the production facility
- Provide engineering support for production
- Technical qualification (preferably diploma level) or other relevant qualification with a mechanical focus
- Exceptional level of technical skills
- 1-2 years manufacturing experience would be a distinct advantage
- Background knowledge of engineering production methods desired but not essential
- Knowledge of CAD
- Excellent IT skills
- Previous experience with CAM systems would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills
If this sounds like the role for you, call Rebecca on 021-4847137 or email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org, TODAY!