Part Qualified Accountant | Multi-National| 30K | Dublin 2
LARGE MULTI-NATIONAL looking for a part qualified accountant to join their bustling Dublin office.
Salary €30-35,000 depending on experience and number of exams completed.
This role is permanent and offers extensive benefits such as study support.
You should be focused and intent on pursuing a successful career in accounting. Ideal role for someone who is adamant to be in a challenging dynamic financial environment within a successful multi-national company.
Ideal Candidate will have;
- Relevant Third Level Qualification
- Actively working toward or intent on working toward their professional Accounting Accreditation (ACCA/ ACA/ CIMA)
- 1 years+ Relevant experience ideally in Financial Services Arena
Responsibilities of the Role;
- Liaising with finance team in other European Offices
- Bank reconciliations at in-house and fund level
- Preparation of tax returns
- Regulatory Reporting
- Liaising with auditor during annual audit
- Shareholder & regulatory reporting
- Assisting in preparation of Board Reporting Pack
- Assist in preparing monthly reports and management accounts.
- Identify process improvements and enhance efficiencies
- Ad Hoc Project work as required
- Preparation of payment run
Louise Dillon; Sigmar Recruitment
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org