International Pricing Manager | FinTech Multinational | 75-85k
A very successful FinTech multinational company going through major growth is seeking to hire a Pricing Manager on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the development of innovative pricing options to increase brand and market share.
The role is based from South Dublin, with regular travel to the European offices required. Travel should be expected with frequency of twice per month.
The ideal candidate will ambitious as well as driven as the role offers fantastic progression opportunities.
€75,000 – 85,000 + benefits.
• Responding quickly to all changes in Interchange and Scheme Fees to ensure that Senior Management can make informed decisions on ensuring target forecast are met.
• Ability to support colleagues from other countries and effectively communicate with individuals who may have another first language
• Develop my clients dynamic pricing tool by utilizing data records and creating structures to automate effective system updates
• Provide insight on Pricing for current and potential markets, with tools / models to allow Sales-force and Partners to sign profitable business at volumes to achieve long-term goals
• Support Sales and Senior Management as needed to understand all aspects of Pricing and especially potential impacts of changes in costs / markets / competitor actions
• Direct support and input to ad hoc large scale merchant and partner pricing opportunities.
• Knowledge of Card Processing would be a considerable advantage, especially Interchange
and Scheme Fees.
• At least 3 years working in a Pricing environment is preferred, in Cards / Telecoms o
• Expert knowledge of Excel mandatory as well as a good knowledge of Database / other systems for manipulating large volumes of data.
For further details on Financial Controller jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org