Quality Analyst required for an established global pharmaceutical brand. The position is based in Dublin South and requires previous experience in pharmaceutical GMP, FDA & EMEA regulated environments - to include Batch record review.
- Quality Review of Batch Records
- Assist in the investigation into non-conformances, participate in root cause analysis and carry out quality review of non-conformances
- Preparation and revision of cGMP documentation, Annual Product Reviews, Standard Operating Procedures, Product specification etc. within the QA Department as required.
- Support the site Quality Management systems including; the Deviation and CAPA Management systems, Change Control system, Internal Auditing programs, GMP Training, Customer Complaints and the Vendor Management program.
- Participate in audits as required.
- Relevant Science primary degree background.
- Depending on experience background 1-2 years in GMP regulated pharmaceutical facility.
- Experience in the batch record review, CAPA, Change Controls and Deviations, as well as root cause analysis.
If you have the background that you believe is necessary for this job, apply direct or get in touch with Andrius at 01 4744 692.
If you are looking for other roles within pharmaceutical environment in Ireland, our team can help.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.