My client a multi-national based in Dublin 4 currently have a requirement for a part qualified accountant with strong intercompany reconciliation’s experience.
• Logging of intercompany invoices into payable ledger.
• Matching of goods received notes to invoices.
• Reviewing ageing of logged invoices, goods received notes
• Daily running of Intercompany interfaces
• Investigation of Intercompany Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss variances.
• Managing payment of Intercompany invoices
• Management of Intercompany activity
• Involvement in Intercompany month-end process
• Running Intercompany reports.
• Reporting reconciliation on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Communicate with European supply chain on receiving, system issues.
• Part Qualified accountant with 2 years or more in a multi-national ideally a shared service
• Strong month end finance and intercompany recs experience
• Solid IT skills including knowledge of an ERP system
If interested in this role send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Excellent salary and benefits available