EDiscovery Professional | Leading Firm | 40k+
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: €40,000 (doe)
Ready for a new challenge with an industry leader? One of Dublin’s top Law Firms have an opening for an ambitious and experienced eDiscovery Professional.
The successful candidate will play a key role in their expanding eDiscovery team, so experience in electronic discovery is essential. This position will be well suited to someone who has been exposed to eDiscovery software for a number of years.
Technical experience including troubleshooting, data processing and application management is a must.
Working alongside the established teamed, typical responsibilities will include work in the following areas:
- Act as a point of contact for internal queries in relating to eDiscovery projects;
- Provide support to fee earners using the software;
- Case management; and
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- At least 2 years electronic discovery experience;
- Strong Litigation knowledge;
- Experience in a Commercial Law Firm;
- Law or business degree a strong advantage;
- Technical experience including troubleshooting, data processing and application management.
Interested in hearing more about this role?
If so, send your CV to Conor Hoey, email@example.com or we can have a confidential chat on: +353 1 4744649.