Legal Secretary | Dublin City | 40k+
Title: Legal Secretary
Location: Dublin City Centre (Southside)
Salary: €40,000+ (depending on area and years’ experience)
We are currently working with a Top 20 Irish Legal Firm who have a number of live positions in litigation, property and banking/corporate. Known as an excellent place to develop your legal career, this ‘Mid-Tier’ firm boosts a number of high profile clients and is a key player particularly on the Property front.
The firm is open to applications from legal secretaries who have gained experience in a General Practice, Large Commercial firm or boutique practice.
The package on offer is top quality and rivals that of the ‘Big 5’ without the typical long hours!
Depending on your background & area of expertise this role will typically involve Secretarial/PA support to a Partner and small team of Associates. Day to day activities may involve:
- Dictaphone typing;
- Conveyancing (if from property background);
- Maintaining and updating files and internal database;
- Correspondence with clients; and
- Ad hoc secretarial duties as required;
- At least one years’ experience as a legal secretary in Litigation, Property or Banking/Corporate;
- Ability to prioritise workload;
- Attention to detail;
- Positive attitude; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If you believe your skill set matches this role please send your CV to Conor Hoey, firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below! Alternatively if you would like a confidential chat about the market, call me on: +353 1 4744649.