- This role requires 10+ years of experience in multiple IT areas that include data architecture, modeling, BI tools, design, integration and solution design
- You will have a keen interest in Business Intelligence, Analytics and Machine Learning
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in a technology related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Software) required
In your new role you will be accountable for developing both enterprise and business unit specific data models, standards, and guidelines. Additionally, this role will give you the opportunity to collaborate with key partners in the adoption of data standards and technologies.
- Define, agree, lead and govern BI and analytics roadmap, tools, standard methodologies and strategy including data science, data lakes, and data security
- Work with development teams to review, develop and maintain roadmaps identifying business critical gaps and discrepancies; propose, agree and implement remediation tactics
- You will recommend BI platforms and frameworks for building cross product data assets to optimize for flexibility, long-term viability, and time to market
- Contribute to product strategy and engage with key business partners to understand prioritization and influence direction
- Provide dedicated technical oversight and mentorship to development teams fostering re-use, design for scale, stability, and operational efficiency
- Identify vertical and enterprise opportunities that accelerate delivery and drive down operational costs through cross platform utilities services
- Maintain effective relationships with other product managers and technical leads for all products
- You have experience using leading industry standard tools
- Experience in proposing blueprints, roadmaps and collaboratively defining solutions and the needed architecture to enable it.
- Understanding of new age cloud, search based BI tools to enable Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- In depth understanding of Data Warehouse Architecture, design patterns and data warehouse reference models
- Experience working with data modeling, data analysis, data preparation and data catalogue tools
- Working knowledge of AI/Machine learning tools and working with unstructured data
- Your skills enable you to understand business objectives and goals and apply correct technical solutions
- Ability to build support and partnerships among senior management and key partners across business units for proposed strategies and solutions
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills including written, verbal, and technology illustrations
- Capability to provide thought leadership and abstract thinking
- Understanding of technology costs (e.g. level of effort, infrastructure, etc) and the ability to model their implications based on architecture alternatives
- You will define and build consensus for the Enterprise Technology Management BI and Data Strategy.
- Become trusted partner, collaborate and align with the wider Enterprise Data Strategy.
- Bring industry thought leadership to Enterprise and Corporate Technology.
- Participate in peer reviews within the Corporate Technology Group.
- Deliver Solutions for Corporate Technology and wider enterprise functions.
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
To apply for this position please contact Catriona Coogan at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.