- Updated project planning documents including resource forecasting
- In charge of the robust project execution in line with the project’s targets
- Ensures SW development processes are followed
- Reports progress and resources to SW Dept. and project weekly
- Contributing to process development as required
- Contribute to the identification of the needs in terms of resources, equipment’s, investments
- Establish detail break down of the activities to meet the milestones and a have a good understanding of the required resources needed to deliver project tasks
- Deliver SW projects on time, within scope and on budget
- Daily management of SW project
- Assign tasks and work packages to SW team members
- Aligns external deliveries to manageable integration tasks
- Minimum Degree in engineering preferably in the fields of electronics / computer science
- Master of Science in Computer sciences or Software Engineering or equivalent domain preferable
- Min 5 years’ experience preferably in automotive embedded software
- Min 5 years of relevant SW project management, methodologies and software experience.
- Strong leadership skills / potential
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, enforcement assets and focus on results
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Ability to manage projects across multiple time zones / cross-cultural cooperation.
- Automotive SPICE experience is an advantage
To apply for this position please contact Catriona Coogan at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.