QUALITY SPECIALIST/ QP
- For the Manufacturing license, act as one of the Company’s Qualified Persons in accordance with EU Directive 2001/83/EC.
- To act as the QP for the production plant.
- Role of QP to include
- Direct contact with relevant production Coordinator on GMP issues.
- Cooperation with Production to ensure continuous improvement
- Provide details on corrective actions required for batch deviations
- Assist in the implementation of Quality Systems within production to ensure compliance with GMP
- Provide regular feedback to other QP’s on main issues
- To act as QA representative on major projects as required.
- Communication / liaison with other departments.
- Participate in the vendor audit program.
- Participate in the self-inspection programme.
- To assist in audit preparation for regulatory and customer audits and to act as a member of the audit team as required.
- Maintenance of the Quality Systems
- Have a minimum of five years experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry in a QA role.
- Packaging experience a distinct advantage
- Will look at candidates who are eligible for QP but not practicing and candidates who are studying to be a QP and not yet finished
Please review the requirements for this job and apply to Clara Henry on email@example.com or phone 01 4744676 for more detail.