QUALITY SPECIALIST/ QP
- For the Manufacturing license, act as one of the Company’s Qualified Persons in accordance with EU Directive 2001/83/EC.
- To act as the QP for the production plant.
- Role of QP to include
- Direct contact with relevant production Coordinator on GMP issues.
- Cooperation with Production to ensure continuous improvement
- Provide details on corrective actions required for batch deviations
- Assist in the implementation of Quality Systems within production to ensure compliance with GMP
- Provide regular feedback to other QP’s on main issues
- To act as QA representative on major projects as required.
- Communication / liaison with other departments.
- Participate in the vendor audit program.
- Participate in the self-inspection programme.
- To assist in audit preparation for regulatory and customer audits and to act as a member of the audit team as required.
- Maintenance of the Quality Systems
- Have a minimum of five years experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry in a QA role.
- Packaging experience a distinct advantage
- Will look at candidates who are eligible for QP but not practicing and candidates who are studying to be a QP and not yet finished
Please review the requirements for this job and apply to Clara Henry on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01 4744676 for more detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.